Welcome to the AT&T CALNET Training Site
AT&T is dedicated to providing necessary training that provides customers and support staff with the information needed to effectively procure and utilize the contracted services under CALNET.
Training classes are held Monday through Friday between the hours of 8am and 5pm Pacific Time. Most classes are an hour long and there is no charge to attend. Many classes are scheduled by agency, allowing the trainer to use agency-specific data, customize the training and answer specific questions you may have. For online classes, participants only need access to view a computer screen with speakers, headphones or a telephone to watch and listen to the training.
- General product information
- Business applications and use
- Provisioning and ordering information
- Impact to invoicing
- Detailed technical information, as applicable
Training can be provided in various formats:
- Self-paced learning: User guides provide written instructions and screenshots to serve as quick reference guides for self-teaching
- Instructor-led training: Live in-person or web-based training. Participant guides are available in pdf format. They can be downloaded or printed for reference before or after the training
To schedule a training session, please complete the Instructor-led Training Request Form.