AT&T BusinessDirect® – Managed Router Services
Course length: 1 hour
- AT&T BusinessDirect® is the single unified web based portal used to access support applications for AT&T Services. It provides easy access to tools and information to enable registered users to manage their agency’s network infrastructure more efficiently.
- Managed Router Services (MRS) are those devices which AT&T proactively monitors to quickly discover, track and resolve outages and network issues.
- When a user’s MRS account is initially created, there are two key sections of Inside Tools, which will be covered in this Course: Report and Track Troubles and View BusinessDirect Map.
- Accessing AT&T BusinessDirect
- Report and Track Troubles
- Searching, viewing & updating tickets
- Quick help
- View BusinessDirect Map
- Displaying inventory
- Viewing open tickets
- Viewing router details
« Return to available courses page
« Return to main page