You are here: Home
» Available Courses
» Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution from AT&T with Cisco Jabber®
Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution from AT&T with Cisco Jabber®
Course length: 1 hour
- Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (CHCS) from AT&T with Cisco Jabber® is a cloud-based communication and collaboration offering that integrates a range of UC applications and telephony tools behind a single user interface. It includes two components:
- IP telephony: CHCS provides a rich set of easy-to-use, high-quality voice capabilities provided from the AT&T cloud.
- A downloadable CHCS client application: Cisco Jabber provides presence and instant messaging (IM) capabilities and a consolidated dashboard view of CHCS and its tools.
- This course provides an overview of using Cisco Jabber on your computer.
- The Jabber Interface
- Placing a call
- Answering a call
- During a call
- Transferring a call
- Placing a call on hold
- Forwarding a call
- Adding participants to a call
- Chat Sessions
- Joining a chat
- Sharing content
- Group chats
Other courses in this section
« Return to available courses page
« Return to main page