AT&T Billing Consolidator℠
Course length: 1 hour
- AT&T Billing ConsolidatorSM, formerly known as ACUSSM, is the tool for an agency to view bill detail online. It retains billing data, including usage detail, and payment history, for the life of the Contract. Users can run reports, search for specific information, and download complete invoices into .pdf format.
- This course is designed for those agencies who want an overview of the AT&T Billing Consolidator System. This course is designed for customers whose role includes validating invoices, paying bills or monitoring services and usage (i.e. Billing Department or Accounts Payable).
- What is AT&T Billing Consolidator
- Accessing AT&T Billing Consolidator
- Accessing an invoice
- Download functionality
- Search functionality
- PDF file
- AT&T Billing Consolidator basics – home page
- Maintenance information
« Return to available courses page
« Return to main page